Saturday, November 28, 2015

Melancholic Nights pt. 1



January 31, 2015

It is one of those melancholic nights where I find myself contemplating about how my life has been going lately– cruel, to some extent. I was incredibly happy the time before life decided to throw some lemons at me, and I must say that it hit me hard. I honestly did not see this coming. Well I kind of did, but I didn’t expect this to start off this way. Well.. I also kind of did, fine, let’s just say I didn’t expect this to start off this bad. I guess carrying out my optimist side and remaining positive didn’t work as for this matter. Everything is starting to go wrong and I don’t think I could just simply go on with this. I keep on hurting over the same thing over and over again, and I want it to stop, but I don’t think there is anything I can do to make it happen. There is nothing I could do to please people into believing the truth, or at least just listening to whatever I have to say. I want to let them know; I want to be understood.

Being a pessimist is hard especially when facing a problem. Considering the fact that every problem has a solution, people like me tend to keep on the negative track and start thinking that things are never not gonna get better. That maybe things are meant to stay this way. We (speaking on behalf of the pessimist club) always generate an incredible amount of mental and physical stress. It feels like you are trapped inside a room with no way out, without anything else to do but cry for help. There are other better things to do aside from wallowing on the shit show of your life but at times you just refuse to do it. Sadness takes hold of you leaving you depressed and devitalized; and the only way to release the tension is to cry.. and cry.. and cry.. and cry. It does help a little but it doesn’t really take the pain and the sadness away. I guess I might have to deal with that until I-don’t-know-when. *sigh*

Frankly speaking, I am terrified for I know that this is just the beginning; I know, for certain, that bad days are about to come. Everyday, I force myself to think that God won’t ever put us through something we couldn’t handle, to at least keep me from worrying. That life itself is a series of challenges, whether large or small, and everyone has to go through it. But having said that every problem has a solution, I’ve come to believe that everything will be alright eventually; it might not be today or next week or next month, but in God’s right time,
everything will be alright. 

( ( ( ( ((((( POSITIVITY ))))) ) ) ) )




No copyright infringement intended. These are from Maine Mendoza’s blog and I am just re-posting this to reach those who would want to read it but cannot access her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment