Saturday, November 28, 2015

I dare you to figure me out





                                 Nicomaine Mendoza. 19 years old. Cuinary Arts student.

Uhm I don’t really know how do I start telling facts and stuff about myself. I find it very hard to describe myself in a positive light without sounding arrogant. I don’t know why is it so hard to do, but I can only either sound humble or cocky. I guess the best way for you to know more about me is to visit my blog often. Though to me there’s nobody that knows me better than myself and I’m always able and ready to describe myself whether it be my “good” qualities or my “not so good” qualities.(I guess haha) Nobody is perfect, and we have to find happiness within ourselves regardless of our personal qualities when it comes to “who” or “what” we are.

So I dare you to figure me out. ;) But wait! You can say anything about me, as you please, bahala ka sa gusto mong isipin tungkol sakin. :) I made my blog to express my thoughts and feelings, not to please anyone; not even you, whoever you are.



___________________________________________________

WHY “THE PESSIMISTIC OPTIMIST BELLA”?

I look out for the bad things, know there is bad that can happen to me, and expect bad things to happen to me. I do fear everyday that one great and terrible thing may happen.. This is when I feel paranoid, angry or otherwise negativly towards the world. But deep down, when the clouds of confusion are gone I realize thatgood can happen and has happened to me. My life is a wide road with obstacles, distractions and terrors but it also has friends, fun challenges and lessons.
The way I see it, good and bad can and has happened. I just look out for both so I can never truly be surprised. :):




No copyright infringement intended. These are from Maine Mendoza’s blog.and I am just re-posting this to reach those who would want to read it but cannot access her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment