Sunday, December 6, 2015

TERM ENDER ( ENCHANTED )


December 21, 2013

So my college best friends and I went to Enchanted Kingdom last Wednesday to kind of celebrate the end of second term. The last time I went there was prolly 2 years ago already, with the same company as well.
We had our Monito Monita (aka exchange gifts) first before we head to EK. I received Lang Leav’s Love & Misadventure from Maryse and unfortunately, someone already gave me the same book a couple of weeks ago.  The funny thing is, if I am not mistaken, I’ve told her before that I already got a copy of it. So now, I have 2 copies of Love and Misadventure… Pero okay lang yan Maryse! Thank you, still! #itsthethoughtthatcounts #hehe
Anyway, theme parks; I have a real love for theme parks. I’m actually a fan of scary a$$ roller coasters. If only we have Six flags and Knott’s Berry Farm here in the Philippines then (my) life would’ve been so much merrier. Pictures!








That’s it! I’m so glad we get to spend time together before the break. It was a fun-filled Wednesday for us, indeed! Such a great way to end the term (though technically, exam week palang) lol :) Hope you guys are enjoying your Christmas break as well! :)


source : mainemendoza

No comments:

Post a Comment